April 14, 2020
The safety of our Customers and our Team Members is our first priority, so we’ve implemented a ‘Contactless Customer Experience’ to provide customers with a great rental experience without the normal face-to-face interactions.
We’ve streamlined the move-in process with detailed instructions and helpful website tools below for a seamless experience, and we’re in the office to answer your questions, so please give us a call at (408) 872-9536.
NEW UNIT RENTALS
Our operations have primarily shifted to email and phone to limit face-to-face contact.
- You can still stop in to view a unit, just give us a call to make arrangements
- Rental agreements are primarily completed via email and phone; we’ll need:
- Address of Residence
- Email & Phone number
- Government-issued picture ID
- Signed Rental Agreement
The process will be as seamless as possible with the following steps:
- We’ll email your Rental Agreement & Facility Rules for a signature
- If you are not able to print/scan the documents, we’ll place your rental documents inside your unit for a signature which can then be dropped into our drop mailbox
- We will review the signed documents and take the customer payment at this time via phone or using our payment portal on the website (new customers will need to create an account)
- Once payment is completed, we’ll email or text your facility access code and email a copy of your completed Rental Agreement & Facility Rules for your records
- If you need a lock, we’ll charge a lock to your account & place inside your storage unit before move-in
- If you are using movers and will not be present at move-in, we’ll supply the movers with a non-tampering seal to place onto the latch and your keys will be in your customer file
If you routinely make your payments in person, we encourage you to sign up for auto-pay, or you can easily make your payments through our website by creating a customer account and logging in to make a payment here.
- For customers that would like to pay at the facility; we can still take your cash, check or credit/debit card payments:
- Paying by CREDIT/DEBIT CARD: Call (408) 872-9536
- Paying by CASH: Use an envelope to protect your cash. Make sure to document first and last name or storage unit number. Place your payment in the drop mailbox
- Paying by CHECK: Place check payment in the drop mailbox
- A receipt will be emailed after payment is completed
Things are changing day by day and we are adapting the best we can, as quickly as we can. Until we can safely resume our normal office hours, our safety measures are in place to support our team, and you. Thank you for your patience and support! Together, we'll get through this.
Your Team at Little Orchard Self Storage